Payment package implementation
Implemented flows and logic within a message broker to route messages between existing mainframe applications and a new system (Sepa Credit Transfer and Direct Debits files).
- Define mapping rules based on business requirements, software provider’s specifications and legacy interfaces.
- Manage appropriate queues to handle flows related to accounts, customers & reports.
- Convert, split and group messages between XML, CSV and fixed-length formats.
- Monitor payments and archive files in database.
- Automate deployment tasks and VB scripts to ease daily activities.
- Document service designs and technical implementations.
SEPA Direct debit implementation
- Migration from national scheme to SEPA Direct Debit
- Technical and legal expertise, risk management, commercial communication.
- Testing process and go-live supervision
Payment Factory Implementation
- RFP preparation for the selection of a set of global banks covering each one currency worldwide.
- Implementation of the selected banks. Account openings, pooling structures XML ISO 20022 messaging alignment
- Service bureau selection and implementation
- Electronic channel migration
- Subsidiaries integration.